Friday 27 April 2012

Friday Favourites

In desperate need of some new jeans but every pair I have tried on recently just haven't been nearly as good as my last pair. I can't bare to throw my jeans away. They were the perfect fit but now have massive holes in the knee, thigh and crotch area so a little inappropriate to continue wearing which is super annoying.
I spotted this pair on the Topshop website so I might have to pop in and give them a try but I am not sure what I think of the ombre tone to them as I usually like my jeans to be pretty much a similar colour all over, and like to wear them in myself and not buy shop bought style but I am tempted by these.


Jumper- Topshop
Bra- Elle Macpherson
Bag- Mulberry Tillie
Headband- Miu Miu
Moccasins- Minnetonka



Blouse- H&M
Flatforms- Topshop
Bag- Chloe
Belt- Topshop
Necklace and Ring- House of Harlow



Jacket- Isabel Marant
Camisole- CO at Browns
Clutch- American Apparel
Bracelet- Aurelie Bidermann
Platform Heels- Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment