Friday 13 January 2012

Friday Favourites.

Wow, Friday again already. Been swamped with work for various different projects so haven't even had the chance to read any of my usual favourite blogs let alone do something on my own one but at least I have stayed true to my word and reached a second week of these outfit posts. Well Done Olivia.

After having to design multiple plaid designs this week I thought I'd go for a plaid shirt from Jack Wills to round the week off and hopefully not have to see it again for a good few weeks.



Bra-Stella McCartney
Shorts- Levi's
Pumps- Superga
Bracelet- Aurelie Bidermann
Bag- Bottega Vaneta 



Bra- Rituel by Carine Gilson
Belt- Hermes
Skirt- H&M
Watch- Nixon
Ballet Pumps- Frenchsole



Sequin Cami- Tibi
Leather Trousers- D&G
Bag- Topshop
Platforms- Michael Antonio
Ring- Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment