Friday 6 January 2012

Friday Favourites.

I don't really like to call them 'new years resolutions', but there are always things I say I will do/won't do every year, just don't want to put that label on them because that is heading for failure straight away. But YES, normal people would call them resolutions.
Anyway, one of the things I wanted to achieve this year was to add more consistency to this blog. Make it much more organised and have more structure to it, (what I should really be applying to my entire life but that can wait until next year. maybe). I've decided to have a weekly feature, hopefully every friday, consisting of a few outfit sets I have made centred around one key piece. I don't know if by doing this it will either make me want to buy everything I feature OR maybe making these posts will satisfy my need to shop....yeah, who are you kidding, Olivia.

I was pretty stuck on the first item to actual pick, which is slightly worrying, but I settled for a classic white cotton shirt with snazzy little collar tips from Equipment.

Fingers crossed I can manage a second week eh.



 Sweater- Mulberry
Shorts- Levi's
Brogues- Topshop
Bag- Asos
Sunglasses- Asos





Blazer- The Kooples
Skirt- The Kooples
Wedges- Theyskens' Theory
Bag- Christian Louboutin
Watch- Nixon






Parka- Cliff
Dress- 3.1 Phillip Lim
Cluth- Lulu Guinness
Shoes- Topshop
Ring- Maison Martin Margiela



No comments:

Post a Comment