Monday 18 April 2011

so dapper.









ph. Stockholm Streetstyle

I've had a busy few couple of weeks since I last posted anything from going down to London a couple of times, started back at uni already with piles of work just as all my friends are coming home, modelling (I sound like such a tit saying that) for a couple of my friends end of year fashion shows and working in the Grand National for a couple of days.
What I learnt out of all this is how much I actually love a smartly dressed man. I knew I had a soft spot for this breed of man along but these last two weeks confirmed it all and now I won't look at a man who doesn't dress like this again. Probably a good thing really as my boyfriend would'nt be too happy if he knew I gave other males a cheeky look.

No comments:

Post a Comment