Thursday 10 February 2011

Hair Envy.










Apologies for a few too many photos, but I think I'm a little obsessed with ombre hair.Yes, I know it's been around for quite a while now but I really want to do this too my hair just never got round to it/plucked up the courage. I think I am just worried it will go green or orange rather than a nice blonde colour, and I have never dyed my hair before so wouldn't really know the first thing to do. I have actually gone out with pink tips before but that was only done with coloured hairspray and so I cold wash it straight out. I did love it though.

I am back in the beautiful Liverpool for the next few days which I'm super excited about. I never knew I loved this city as much as I do before I moved away. But hey, distance does makes the heart grow fonder after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment