Saturday 5 February 2011

The big return...?

Oh, wow. Its been nearly a whole year since I first made this blog and posted a measly twice before half giving up. But its fine, I am feeling doing this a lot more now...promise.

I've pretty much just been messing around on the Internet today. I feel I can no longer be this technophobe any longer so created a few outfit sets.




White Ribbon Tie Blouse and Skirt- Nasty Girl
Nude Pussy bow Blouse- Oasis
Leopard Print Peter pan Collar Dress- River Island
Quilted Leather Shorts- 3.1 Phillip Lim
Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes
Assortment of Gold rings


If I could, I would literally have all these items but if I had to choose, I would definitely go for The shorts and the shoes. They are both absolutely amazing. Maybe a little too amazing to wear together, if that makes any sense.
I also have a pretty weird obsession with wearing a lot of gold stacked rings, and especially if they have cute little animals on them. I currently live with a boy who likes calls them 'gypsy rings' but that just encourages me to pile more on.

1 comment: