Friday 8 June 2012

Friday Favourites

Another set of outfits from my previous module at uni. This time, I have created an outfit set around these patterned trousers from Topshop, and everything else is from various different high street stores as that was the target audience of the project. These are not necessary outfits I would usually put together, but in this instance I had to work around combining two or more clashing patterns in an outfit to hopefully them actually wearable.
I didn't have any time this week to create any new ones as I have started an Internship at Ralph Lauren and clearly can't hack working 9-6. I come home absolutely exhausted- typical student.


Top- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop
Cuffs- H&M
Necklace- Forever 21
Sandals- Topshop



Blouse- Zara
Bra- Deborah Marquit
Bag- H&M
Earrings- H&M
Rings- ASOS
Flatforms-Debenhams



Blazer- River Island
Vest- H&M
Clutch- Topshop
Collar- Topshop
Cuff- H&M
Heels- YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment