Wednesday 18 April 2012

Got back from New York and straight back in to Uni the same day. How depressing. I would upload some photos I took when I was there, of all the beautiful things but I went out with friends at the weekend and some absolute tit stole my phone with all the photos on. Couldn't be more annoyed. So I will just have to wait for my sister to lend me hers.
Anyway.

Here are a couple of images of what I seem to be obsessed with wearing recently. I need to get out of this rut otherwise everyone will start to think I don't own anything else.

Necklaces- Forever 21
Jumper- Topshop
Leather zip cluth- DIY
Snakeskin Pumps- Topshop
Shorts- Zara (studded myself)



And here are a few bits of make-up I wear most days. I have however stopped wearing the L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream as I just felt like it was drying my skin out rather than doing anything else.

Eyebrow Pencil- Nars
Laguna Bronzer- Nars
Concealer and Finishing Powder- Bobbi Brown
Corrector (small)- Bobbi Brown
Liquid Eyeliner- Collection 3000
Eyeshadow- Hello Kitty for Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment