Friday 9 March 2012

Friday Favourites.

I think it is more realistic to do this every two weeks rather than ever week due to the amount of work I have piled up. 
I chose a simple black slip dress from Topshop. I love the way the fabric of this dress just falls so perfectly and gives a soft drapey fit. I am sure absolutely every girl in the world has a black dress and they are probably one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your wardrobe. It can be worn casually in the day or dressed up for evenings and pretty much be made to fit any occasion.


Knitted Jacket- Tophop
Necklace- Dannijo
Wedges- Topshop
Cuff- YSL
Bag- Chloe



Trench- Burberry
Ballet Pumps- Topshop
Necklace- Wet Seal
Bag- Roberto Cavalli
Bracelets- House of Harlow 1960


Breton Top- Oasis
Belt- Topshop
Bag- Proenza Schouler
Sunglasses- Topshop
Pumps- Superga

No comments:

Post a Comment