Friday 10 February 2012

Friday Favourites.

I've let myself down by not doing this feature last week. Had a busy week going home, couple of my best friends 21st birthdays and then popping to London for an interview. 
This week, since the weather is rather snowy and cold, I thought I would use this Alexander Wang Honeycomb-Knit-Cotton Blend Jumper. I really like the contrast between the grey body and the black sleeves with that little orangey-red strip at the bottom and looks like it would keep you rather snug.



Leather waistcoat- River Island
Studded Shorts- Levi
Belt- Stella McCartney
Wedges- YSL
Cycling Shorts- Miss Selfridge
Ring- ASOS



Tank- Kain Classic
Leather Shorts- ALICE by Temperley 
Bag- Chloe
Wedges- Topshop
Ring-ASOS


Jeans- MiH
Heels- Kandee
Collar- Dannijo
Watch-Nixon
Bag- McQ

No comments:

Post a Comment