Thursday 17 March 2011

Little Tilly.


Little Tilly.


I know this isn't necessarily the best outfit post ever, I mean none of the items really go together, I don't even particularly like some of them, but the reason I created this was to dedicate it to my little doggy Tilly, who very sadly died a few days ago, completely out of the blue. Hopefully you can kind of tell, but she was a black and tan Miniature Dachshund (a sausage dog), and she was the absolute cutest and prettiest dog in the entire world. I miss her too much already.

What else is particularly fitting is the new Mulberry Tillie Bag, same name just spelt slightly different, which is the newest edition to the Mulberry family for SS11, and dare I say it, I may like this bag more than its older sisters Alexa and Bayswater.
Don't get me wrong, I do have a lot of love for the other beautiful bags, I have a cheeky Bayswater myself, and I don't even think I can even justify my reasoning for preferring the Tillie. Maybe it's the butter soft leather, classic shape or the large variety of light pastel colours as well as coming in the classic black and chestnut. Maybe it is just because it is called Tillie that I like it more. I've seen this bag be carried around in real life and it is a lot less structured than it looks in pictures and a little more slouchy. The best of both the Bayswater and the Alexa perhaps? I feel bad thinking it, let alone typing it, but if someone produced a Tillie in front of me and offered to swap it with my Bayswater, I think I might just take them up on it. Is that a sin?

Mulberry Tillie









p.s. I know a lot of blogs get hundreds and thousands of comments every post but the two or three I have gotten recently made me ever so happy. Thank-you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment